Job Responsibilities and Duties:
Implement technical solutions for SAP application integration. Translate business requirements into functional specifications as needed for software enhancements and new software development, and work with FuseGlobal Partners’ and client-side development teams to oversee development process. Liaise between developers, business organizations and other cross module teams.
Analyze and configure SAP SD & TM Routes, Inter market process, pricing structure, account assignment, including SAP Logistics Execution Transportation Planning, Shipment Optimization, Shipment cost Settlement process.
Meet regularly with client business team for design and development of new workflows, requirement gathering, gap-analysis as-is/to-be process. Handle enhancements, break fix issues, incidents, support requests and comprehensive end to end testing using project management tools.
Work with messaging teams BASIS, PI and VB Maps developers for the smooth flow of transactional and master data between SAP and 3rd party systems in both the directions.
Lead SAP Transportation Management implementation teams, handing off routine tasks to and guiding and mentoring more junior team members.
Design project timelines and assign roles, and liaise with project managers to set and meet project milestones.
Represent the Company to client management, interfacing with client-side project and program managers and upper management. Travel when necessary to meet with clients in-person. Participate in delivery team building and talent sourcing efforts, including serving as hiring manager for SAP TM and related positions.
Stay current on latest versions of SAP TM and third party applications in the logistics and automation space, including attending conferences, training and obtaining certification.
Provide content for presentation material, including white papers, designed to promote Company offerings for business development.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science/Science, Math/Statistics, Electrical Engineering or closely related field. Will accept 3 or 4 year bachelors degree from US or abroad.
- 5 years referenced progressively responsible related experience in Software Development/Analysis that include the following (which can be gained concurrently):
- Mapping of SAP TM with Dock & Yard Management for yard functionalities.
- Integrate SAP TM with third party systems, and resolve integration issues using XML.
- Configuring SAP Transportation Management (TM) to include Freight Order Management (FOM), Agreement Management (AM), Freight Settlement (FS), Full Truck Load (FTL), Less Than Full Truck Load (LTL), and Means of Transport (MTr).
- Reports to Kensington CA office. 100% telework from anywhere in US w/ 20-40% travel to unanticipated US client sites. ER pays travel expenses.
Please mail resume to Mr. Heaslip, FuseGlobal Partners Inc. 264 Arlington Ave Kensington CA 94707