Software Developer, SAP Process Integration
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyzing, customizing, supporting and creating new integration solutions on SAP platforms including Cloud based solutions.
- Using SAP Process Integration, SAP Cloud Platform Integration and SAPs ABAP programming language to modify and support existing applications and resolve issues.
- Creating designs and specifications for On-Premise and Cloud based interface applications. Conducting testing of existing and new solutions.
- Participate in future enhancement developments, working with our end-users, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Software Developers.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor of science degree in electronics and telecommunications engineering, electronics engineering or a closely related field.
5 years of progressively responsible experience that include the following (which can be gained concurrently):
- Designing and implementing interface programs using SAP PROCESS INTEGRATION (PI) and MULESOFT.
- Designing programs using SAP ABAP LANGUAGE, EDI MESSAGING using OPENTEXT and SPS.
- Design and implementation of on-premise and cloud interface migrations using sap cloud platform integration.
- Support business processes including material handling (MH) and customer service (CS).
Position requires employee to relocate to (an) assigned worksite(s) at various unanticipated locations throughout the US and to reside within commuting distance of the assigned worksite(s). Reports to SF, CA office but all work performed at third party sites.
Please mail resume to Mr. Heaslip, FuseGlobal Partners, Inc., 1000 Brannan Street, Suite 503 SF, CA 94103
You can also submit your resume via email: email@example.com