Sr. Software Engineer
- Participate in Client and Power User meetings to derive Technical and Functional specifications from the enterprise wide requirements for Decision Support Systems.
- Work with specific hardware, software and communication architecture while communicating project status and other relevant information to appropriate personnel as required.
- Play an active role in the life cycle stages of planning, requirements definition, design, development, testing and support of Decision Support Systems and related components.
- Support the Enterprise Business Warehouse / Business Intelligence platforms by upgrading and integrating the existing systems for Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions including Business Objects universes, Xcelsius dashboards, Web Intelligence and Crystal reports.
- Develop and enhance the code in SDK so that Business Objects can programmatically login and schedule multiple instances of Web Intelligence Reports by passing various parameters.
- Restart Processing and Job Servers in Central management Console and run Repository Diagnostic Tool to reduce the repository size.
- Monitor and tune servers in Central Configuration Manager, coordinating with report development, involved in the development and maintenance of Platform Applications and Governance Dashboards.
- Manage sessions and licenses for Enterprise Business Intelligence Platform and participate in Auditing Named Users, Concurrent Users and maintaining Usage & Server metrics.
- Working with SAP, Oracle & SQL data management staff, create/refine an operational framework that will define, develop and implement Business Intelligence policies and security functions to ensure Precise and Secure Information Design.
- Work with testing teams and ETL teams to test database changes and related dashboard changes before implementing them in production for end-users.
This position requires employee to relocate to (an) assigned worksite(s) at various unanticipated locations throughout the US. and to reside within commuting distance of the assigned worksite(s). Reports to SF office but ALL work performed at third party sites.
- Bachelor or higher in computer engineering, electronics and computer engineering or closely related field.
- 5 years of progressively responsible post baccalaureate experience that includes the following (which can be gained concurrently): 5 years of experience in the installation, administration & maintenance of Enterprise BW/BI Platforms in addition to other Data Sources and application servers for BI Platforms and experience participating in resolving networking and performance issues by configuring and troubleshooting software; 4 years of experience in the development of ad-hoc and complex user reports, dashboards and applications utilizing business intelligence tools including Spotfire, PowerBI, SAP Business Intelligence & SAP Business Warehouse (BW); 4 years of experience with ETL, Data Warehousing and Enterprise BI Architecture including Clustering, Load Balancing and experience with scripting in R, PYTHON, Java, .Net, Advanced PL/SQL, Linux and Shell Scripting.
- This position requires employee to relocate to (an) assigned worksite(s) at various unanticipated locations throughout the US. and to reside within commuting distance of the assigned worksite(s). Reports to SF, CA office but ALL work performed at third party sites.
Please mail resume to Meldan Heaslip, FuseGlobal Partners, Inc., 1000 Brannan Street, Suite 503, San Francisco, CA 94103
You can also submit your resume via email: email@example.com